Takeaway: Marijuana Macaroni and Cheese, a healthy tasteful delight. For marijuana enthusiasts, it’s like fulfilling the carving while welcoming healing properties. Eager to dive into the recipe of tasty dish packed with rich ingredients? Get prepared with your apron, marijuana chef is here to teach you to cook one of the best mac n cheese recipes.
Cannabis macaroni and cheese recipe takes the benefit of your marijuana consumption to greater heights.
There is no better personal favorite when it comes to marijuana macaroni and cheese. It is a healthy delicacy for those of us that place much value on natural herbs and natural food source. It is the perfect dish when spending the night out in freezing conditions, during winter. It is one of the most convenient meals and tasteful ways to consume marijuana and its healing properties.
Are you a die-hard fan of cannabis? If so, know that you can consume it in a much better way than just inhaling it. We are going to teach you how you can make one of the best mac n cheese recipes.
Grab a seat, shut the rest of the world out, and pay keen attention. The school of “Cannabinology” as a resume and the topic is “preparing marijuana macaroni and cheese.”
What To Know About Marijuana And Cheese Delicacy
Before you can start preparing your marijuana cheese, consider the following factors:
- The Preparation Time takes about 15 minutes
- The Cooking Time stands at 10 minutes – Pasta (5-7 minutes), Cheese Sauce, (Baking/Finishing) 30 minutes.
What You Will Need To Prepare Your Macaroni And Cheese Delicacy
Below are the tools you will need to make your macaroni and cheese delicacy:
- Colander (Strainer)
- Deep Baking Tray
- A large cooking pot (for the Pasta)
- High-sided Pan (used for cooking the Cheese Sauce)
- Wooden Spoon
- Cheese Grater
- A Safe Measuring Cup for Microwave
Servings: you can freeze few Servings for quick marijuana-infused lunch and serve 8-10 of it.
What Ingredients Do I Need In Preparing Marijuana And Cheese?
Below are the ingredients you will need when preparing your marijuana and cheese delicacy:
- Approximately 70g of cannabis-infused Butter at 5 Tablespoons.
- 454g of Dried Pasta (Macaroni, Shells, Penn Etc)
- 5 Cups of Milk
- Seasonings (Chilli Powder/ Salt, Pepper, etc.)
- 1 pound/454g or approximately 5 Cups of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 5 ounces/140g of Grated Parmesan Cheese
Now let’s go to the next class of ingredients which are optional.
- Bacon Bits
- Feta Cheese
- Cherry Tomato
Remember it’s a personal favorite dish. So, you may decide to extend your reach and imagination. I prefer serving with garlic bread & toasted cheese, including a side salad. What about you?
Let us proceed.
Method of Preparation for Macaroni
- Use convection oven and preheat it to 375F (190 Celsius)
- Cook Pasta with a Boil of Salted Water
- Do not allow Pasta to stay according to the usual time. Take it down 1 Minute before the ordinary time, and Strain.
- Now, get Cold Water and Rinse the Pasta. Then let it sit.
Method for preparing Marijuana-infused Cheese Sauce
- Place your Milk inside your Microwave for about 1-2 minutes until it is warm
- Tune the Element to Medium/Low
- Place Marijuana-Butter in the High Sided Pan, then Melt
- Watch as the Butter will start to Bubble, then Add Flour to it
- Cook until you begin to perceive a Slightly Nutty Smell from the Mixture
- Gently Pout the Warm Milk into the Butter (cannabutter) /Flour Mixture
- Now Whisk the Mixture until it becomes thick. Then, Remove it from Heat
- Put all in 4 Cups of Grated Cheddar Cheese and Stir, plus the whole Parmesan Cheese
- The Heat that proceeds from the Sauce
- Now get all your Seasonings – Pepper/Salt/Chilli Powder etc. plus optional ingredients to the melted Cheese Sauce.
Always remember to get the best cheese strains while preparing your cannabis-infused cheese sauce.
Now let’s go to the next stage of our lesson.
How to Bake your Marijuana Macaroni and Cheese
- You can place your Pasta in a bowl provided that the bowl is large enough
- But if the bowl is not large or you don’t have a large bowl, place your Pasta in a baking tray
- After that, add Cheese Saucer and stir it thoroughly
- Top cheese and macaroni using your last cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Start baking your macaroni cheese uncovered for 23 minutes
- Once it gets to the final three minutes, the “Grill/Boil” Function button to make sure you get a Brown Cheesy Crust
Once you are done with all of that, allow your macaroni and cheese to sit for about 10 minutes before you start serving your fellow cannabis butter lovers.
Always remember that the taste and power of this dish will depend largely on the taste and power of your marijuana infused-butter, just like you will do with your cannabis oil.
Everything It’s within your Power and Will
When it comes to preparing side dishes that equally doubles as primary meals, nothing beat marijuana and cheese. They are the two best food groups—talking about carbs and cheese. But the best thing about his tasty dish is that you can always customize the dish to fit well into other parts of the meal.
You can quickly switch from a multi-cheese mac down to a tasty barbecue chicken mac and delicious cheese, even to anything else provided you have the ingredients that you need
For instance, one of the additions you can add to your mac and cheese is soft, and tasty butterfly lobster meat carefully coated in melted cheese. Well, that is a story for another day. But the fact remains that, as much as marijuana macaroni and cheese is concerned, you can customize and build your dish into any meal you want.
If you want the adult in your home to feel happy, cannabis-infused macaroni cheese is one thing you can do. As long as the dish is tasty and rich in ingredients, it is an excellent food to have any time, and on any day. Even on Thanksgiving Day, some folks eat meals infused with cannabis. While some don’t like it, it is no big deal because it’s a natural herb and one that is legal to consume. If you want it too, the above is just one of the many recipes you can get from your cannabis. Meanwhile, enjoy your delicious marijuana macaroni and cheese.